Following the hugely successful first Conversations in Oncology meeting, and the demand for ‘more of the same’ from delegates, Succinct Medical Communications and OPEN Health are proud to announce Conversations in Oncology II, which will take place on Tuesday 28 June 2016.
Professor Martin Gore PhD FRCP, Consultant Medical Oncologist and Professor of Cancer Medicine
Professor Ian Smith MD FRCP FRCPE, Consultant Medical Oncologist and Professor of Cancer Medicine
Professor David Cunningham MD FRCP FMedSci, Consultant Medical Oncologist and Head of the Gastrointestinal and Lymphoma Unit, Director of the Royal Marsden/Institute of Cancer Research NIHR Biomedical Research Centre and Director of Clinical Research
The Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London
Professor Adrian Newland MD FRCP CBE, Professor of Haematology, Barts and the London NHS Trust and Clinical Member, London North East, Chemotherapy CRG
With our leading faculty of experts, we will discuss some of the big questions surrounding cancer and its management, such as:
• Access to new drugs following the reformed CDF
• Are the current clinical trial endpoints good enough for CDF/NICE approval?
• Is immuno-oncology living up to the promise?
• Do we have the diagnostic capacity to ensure genuine personalised treatment?
• How should we view the role of the patient in 2016?
• What do oncologists want from the pharma industry?
• … and much more in an open, relaxed and informal setting
This two-way discussion provides an excellent opportunity to get to know these leading experts, what makes them tick, and to better understand current thinking and future perspectives in this dynamic market.
Have your say and join us!
Tuesday 28 June 2016
18:00 – 19:00 Drinks, canapés and networking
19:00 – 20:30 Conversations in Oncology
20:30 – 21:00 Close and drinks
BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JP
If you would like to join us for this unmissable opportunity, please register at www.conversationsinoncology.co.uk